H11 bulbs with their L-shaped socket and only one filament is the most popular halogen OEM light. Vehicles like 2019+ Ford Ranger, 2012-15 Toyota Tacoma, 2012-16 Honda Civic Si, etc., use this bulb.
If you are planning to replace the stock H11 halogen bulbs, we commend H11 LEDs.
LEDs consume far less energy, last significantly longer, and provide more brightness and whiteness. Therefore, to find the best H11 LED headlight bulb replacement, we researched over 55 popular bulbs from more than 17 brands.
From the thorough and time-consuming research, the following are the best H11 LED bulbs that we were able to find. Each bulb is slightly different from the other. As a result, we recommend reading through them to find what will be the best for your vehicle.
List of Our Choices of H11 Led Headlight Bulb
1. Fahren H11 LED Headlight Bulbs
300% Brighter Than Halogen, Over 5,0000 Hours Lifespan, Easy Installation, CAN bus Ready for 98% Vehicles
- Canbus-ready; very easy plug-and-play installation in almost all kinds of vehicles.
- The beam pattern spread well and lit up a lot more of the road ahead. Proper cutoff of the bulbs ensures you do not blind anyone.
- The external driver of the bulbs keeps the temperature low. Moreover, turbofan and proper heat sink ensure quality cooling and durability.
- Just like many other LEDs, these shine a little bit higher than factory bulbs. Therefore, we recommend adjusting them facing a bit downwards.
Fahren’s 60W H11 pair is one of the most popular options, and rightfully so! The pair provides 6500K cool white color temperature along with a significant 10,000 lumens of output.
Right after taking the pair out of the box, the installation process is easy as the bulbs are Canbus-ready for over 90% of vehicles. As a result, you will not be facing issues like error lights or flickering of the bulbs. The heat sink is only 0.6-inch. As a result, it has a low-profile design that makes them easy to get inside your headlight assembly.
Ten thousand lumens mean you will be getting excellent night illumination from the bulbs. The pure cool white color of the beam makes it easier on the eyes. We found the beam to be outstanding as it illuminates over 600 feet in front of the car. On top of that, the beam is wider than most LEDs with a sharp cutoff.
IP68 waterproof feature, proper cooling with a low profile heat sink and fan, and a separate driver make the LEDs long-lasting. Fahren’s 60W bulbs can last more than 4 times as long as the stock halogens you usually get.
If you are looking for quality LEDs then the Fahren pair can be excellent in brightness, durability, and quality.
2. SEALIGHT 9005/HB3 H11/H9/H8 LED Bulbs Combo
Decrease Accident Risk, 650 Feet High Visibility, 10 Years Lifespan
- Low-profile design. Similar to halogen bulbs in terms of size and therefore can fit over 90% of vehicles.
- A small heat sink provides easier installation. Installing all four of them took less than 15 minutes.
- Low heat and no radio interference due to the external driver and the Canbus-ready feature.
- Installing the low beam bulbs is slightly harder than regular options. You may have to tuck the wires and box properly.
Similar to the Fahren pair, this set from Sealight provides high brightness by utilizing 60W of power. It is a set of four bulbs that you can install as high and low beams.
Therefore, if you are looking for both high and low beam bulbs, we recommend going for this one instead of the Fahren pair. Getting four bulbs together is a cheaper alternative to buying two pairs separately.
Usually, people face complications while trying to install LEDs into their headlight assemblies. LEDs have a bigger body, which makes it harder to fit them into the OEM bulb spot.
However, the low-profile design makes these bulbs easier to install, at least for high beam sockets. Getting them into low beams can be slightly harder but it is worth the trouble considering the quality.
You can get a constant light output without dimming for 10 years from these bulbs. They contain a great cooling system that consists of a heat sink and a silent turbofan. We like the 6000K color temperature as 6500K bluish light can be less comfortable for many users.
By installing all four of the bulbs in proper headlights, you can illuminate more than 600 feet ahead. The centralized beam of the LEDs gives a clearer, brighter and whiter light compared to halogen. Sealight bulbs are highly recommended for Ford vehicles like F150!
3. SEALIGHT H11 LED Bulbs, 14000LM 400% Brighter LED Lights
4 Times Brightness of Halogen, Easy Installation, 20 Year Lifetime, NO Need Canbus Adapter
- Took us less than 10 minutes to install the bulbs. Plug and play!
- Total 14,000 lumens; one of the brightest pairs available.
- IP68 waterproof feature makes the bulbs weatherproof. Do not have to worry about the damage from the moisture buildup.
- Harder to install on a 2017 Ford F-150. The rubber boots do not get properly secured on that vehicle and you may need to remove the assembly first.
- RF interference with radio but no issues with other types of music streaming.
Another option from Sealight but this one is a single pair instead of two. These bulbs from Sealight offer 14,000 lumens of brightness while Fahren’s pair provides 10,000 lumens of output. Therefore, it seems to be brighter.
Another difference between this pair and Fahren is that the Sealight bulbs have a fanless design. Therefore, it has a low profile construction and no noise. If you are running your headlights without the engine on frequently and get bothered by the fan noise of LEDs, this pair can be the solution.
Are the bulbs durable without the fan? We can confidently say that they will last 15-20 years without any issues. Such longevity is achieved by energy efficiency, the heat sink for temperature control, and a weatherproof IP68 rating.
Unlike most LEDs that require a Canbus decoder when you are installing them into newer vehicles, these come to Canbus-ready. As a result, you do not have to worry about faulty lightbulb signals or the infamous flickering of LEDs from the Sealight bulbs.
Corrugate aviation does the cooling job in place of the fan. Overall, we recommend this if you are just looking for single-pair bulbs with no fan from Sealight.
4. AUXITO H11 LED Headlight Bulbs
12,000lm light output per set. 6500K cool white offers driver better visibility during night driving. 300% brighter than stock bulbs
- Very white light and a significant update to regular yellow halogen bulbs. 6500K color temperature.
- Most users loved how easy it is to install the pair. For us, it took less than 10 minutes.
- Does not have an external driver or wires like Sealight or Fahren options. Features an L shape design.
- Does not illuminate properly on projector headlights. Therefore, you may need to install them as fog lights if your headlight assembly is a projector.
Auxito H11 bulb is significantly different compared to Fahren and Sealight. Unlike the previous options, the Auxito pair does not have an external driver and wires. Therefore, these seem to be the easiest bulbs to set up in your vehicles.
Unlike the Sealight pair mentioned before, these bulbs do have a turbofan spinning at 12,000 RPM. The noise of the fan is subtle and unnoticeable when the engine is running. Moreover, the body of aviation aluminum increases the cooling of the bulb. On top of the cooling, the waterproof feature increases the durability and the lifetime of the bulbs.
Other than the wireless feature, the bulbs are Canbus-ready and feature a quality IC driver. As a result, you will not be getting flickering issues that other LEDs may have. Error signals will also be non-existence as the bulbs have good compatibility with your vehicle’s inner software and wiring.
We recommend getting this pair if you want L-shaped bulbs without the trouble of external wires and want something that is easy to install.
Functionally, these work really well as well due to 12,000 lumens of output and 6500K color temperature. The white light output with high brightness makes it easier to drive at night and see signs and the road clearer.
5. BEAMTECH H11 LED Bulb
H11 led bulb is all in one design, without additional drivers and wiring harness, it is more convenient to insert directly.
- Passive cooling and fanless design. Great if you do not like the noise of turbofans coming from your headlights.
- Only requires a flat screwdriver to install due to no external wiring. Easy plug-and-play.
- Not suitable for the 2015 Toyota 4Runner.
Similar to the Auxito pair we mentioned, the Beamtech bulbs feature a wireless design. Moreover, a passive cooling method of heat dissipation and 6063 aluminum aviation replace turbofan. Such a fanless design gives you a silent performance. We love how noiseless the bulb is.
On top of all of that features, the small low profile construction due to having no fan and external wiring makes it very easy to install. All you need is a flathead screwdriver. The bulb secures itself in and the wireless construction makes the installation faster.
The Beamtech bulbs’ luminous point is similar to OEM halogen. Therefore, you get a similar light spot but only brighter and with a sharper cutoff. The 6500K xenon white color of the light not only gives you a better vision while driving at night but also makes your vehicle appear more stylish.
Beamtech’s H11 wireless pair is not Canbus-ready for all vehicles, especially the very new ones. Fortunately, if you face error messages on your dashboard or see the bulb flickering, Beamtech provides a resistor or decoder for your trouble.
We think that this pair and the Auxito bulbs are pretty similar to one another and you can go for this option if you like the design more.
6. Nilight H11 LED Headlight Bulbs
350% Brighter Than Halogens, Ideal Beam Pattern, 50,000 Hours Lifespan
- The beam pattern is very focused. So, even though the pair is not as bright as options like Auxito or Sealight, they are still three times better than regular halogen.
- Proper heat dissipation and a silent turbo fan increase the lifespan of the bulbs significantly.
- The internal components of 2008 Saab 9-3 do not work with these bulbs.
- Takes a little while for adjusting the beam vertically.
The H11 bulbs from Nilight are a little downgraded version of the Fahren bulbs. So, why shouldn’t you just go for the Fahren pair? The answer is tied to your budget.
If you are trying out LEDs for the first time and do not want to spend too much, this pair is a budget-friendly option.
The pair offers 10,000 lumens of output which is more than three times brighter than stock halogens. The light is 6000K cool white which can be somewhat better than 6500K if a slightly blue light can cause strain to your eyes.
When it comes to installation, the size of the bulbs matter. Fortunately, these bulbs are of almost the same size as regular H11 halogen bulbs. While other LEDs can be a bit bigger.
As a result, installing them is straightforward. One thing we noticed is that it may take a little while to adjust the beam properly so that you do not blind anyone while driving.
Overall, it is a great budget option without losing too much of the quality. The bulb’s heat dissipation and turbofan work together to increase the durability of the light and make sure they last you years to come.
7. CAR WORK H11 LED Headlight Bulbs with Canbus
CANBUS-READY for 98% VEHICLES, 500% Brighter Than Halogens, 360° adjustable mounting bracket
- IP68 waterproof rating makes the bulbs suitable for extreme weather conditions.
- The focused light illuminates up to 1200 feet.
- One of the best budget-friendly options at a surprisingly low price.
- Requires Canbus adapter for a 13 Ford Escape even though they claim to be Canbus-ready.
The Car Work Box H11 bulbs are an, even more, budget-friendly pair compared to the Nilight option. It can be because of how Nilight is a more well-known name compared to Car Work Box but from our research and tests, it can compete with pricier choices.
Car Work bulb provides more brightness compared to Nilight and the light has more reach. However, we still prefer Nilight to this pair because Nilight bulbs offer a true white illumination while Car Work Box’s bulbs have a slight yellowish taint to them.
If you are looking for bulbs that are high-powered and thus can offer more brightness, this pair is a great choice. Very few LEDs can reach up to 1200 feet. Therefore, Car Work Box bulbs are suitable for dark country roads, off-road driving, etc.
The size of the heat sinks on the bulbs isn’t too big. Therefore, the base of the bulb has a slightly low-profile appearance than most LEDs, which makes installation somewhat easier.
Along with the heat sink, a powerful fan keeps the unit cool. You can barely hear the fan while the engine is running and most importantly it increases the durability of the bulbs.
However, if you want to spend a minimum amount, going for this pair is not a bad decision at all!
8. ZonCar H11/H9/H8 LED Bulbs 15000 Lumens
400% brighter than halogens, 30,000 hours lifespan, Plug-and-play design
- Pure white color with 6500K color temperature.
- The driver is built-in. Therefore, you do not have to worry about having external drivers.
- The cooling system includes a built-in fan and heat dissipation due to a good aluminum design. It increases the durability of the bulbs.
- It isn’t clearly specified whether the bulbs are for low beam or high beam. We recommend using them as low beams.
Even though ZonCar pair claims to have 15,000 lumens of brightness, they are not as bright as some of our other options that output 12,000 lumens. However, they are bright enough to surpass regular halogen options by significant margins.
The bulbs have external cables but no external driver (driver is built-in). This design makes installation easier and plug-and-play. ZonCar bulbs are also a budget-friendly option but we would recommend bulbs like Nilight over them.
However, if you are searching for bulbs with an internal driver, you can go for the ZonCar pair.
These aren’t fanless. The turbofan provides cooling along with the full aluminum body for faster heat dissipation. As a result, the bulbs do not overheat and cause issues to the component of the vehicle.
It also allows the lights to last much longer than halogens. The fan does not make enough noise that can cause issues while you drive.
6500K color temperature means the beam emitted from the bulbs is pure white with slight hints of blue. If you are looking for a more comfortable white color, we recommend bulbs with a 6000K temperature. However, 6500K bluish temperature can look more stylish and we recommend it for modern vehicles.
9. Firehawk 2022 New H11/H8/H9/H16 LED Bulbs
Last Over 50,000 Hours, Easy installation, All in one kit, Most advanced cooling system ever
- A brighter option compared to Auxito bulbs.
- Does not require additional regulators since no flickering.
- 15,000 lumens of high brightness.
- Adjusting the bulbs as H13 requires adapters that can make rotational adjustment harder.
- One of the pricier options on our list.
The very first thing we noticed out of the Firehawk bulbs is how beautiful and red they look. However, aesthetics are of no value for bulbs. In terms of functionality, they are one of the best pairs available in the market and can even give Auxito bulbs a run for their money. However, they do come with a heftier price tag!
These bulbs are four times brighter than OEM stock bulbs and provide a true white light with a 6000K color temperature. Firehawk pair is also a true plug-and-play with no external wiring or drivers. The installation is easier and faster and you do not have to think about plugging the headlights in.
Unlike most LEDs that cause error messages and flickering issues in modern vehicles, these come Canbus-ready. Therefore, you do not have to buy a separate Canbus decoder just to make them work.
The sharper cutoff of the bulbs makes it so that oncoming vehicles do not get blinded by the light. Moreover, there are no dark or hot spots due to the even distribution of light. You can easily see road signs and the sides of the path.
It also includes a silent turbofan and aviation aluminum heat sink that provide excellent cooling features. Overall, the non-polar and Canbus-ready bulbs are the perfect pick if you are ready to spend some more and go for an upgrade!
10. LASFIT H11 LED Light Bulbs
200% Brighter than halogen, Perfect Beam Pattern, Easy installation
- Provides a wider beam that allows you to see the sides of the road and signs better.
- Features a 360-degree beam pattern for proper illumination.
- Not suitable for 2021 Chevy Silverado 1500.
- Lacks brightness compared to other lights on this list but is still significantly brighter than halogen.
Lastfit bulbs are a decent pick overall but not the best. They cost a little bit more than many better bulbs. We recommend picking other bulbs on the list. However, if you want more performance and a better beam pattern instead of high brightness, you can go for this pair.
The pair does not fit as many vehicles as the other bulbs we mentioned. However, you can fit them by making adjustments. Lastfit is twice as bright as regular halogen options.
When it comes to longevity, the bulbs claim to have a lifespan of 30,000 hours. The pair can easily last you years due to excellent aluminum construction, heat sink, and turbofan. Such quality heat dissipation also keeps the headlight assembly safe.
If your vehicle’s model can fit these bulbs, you can expect an easier installation compared to other LEDs. This is due to the smaller heat sink. Moreover, the polarity design of the bulbs also adds to the ease of installation factor.
6000K color temperature is excellent if you don’t like the blue hue of 6500K bulbs and also dislike the yellowish halogen bulbs. Such a pure white light can make night driving easier and you will notice a significant improvement over halogen bulbs. Overall, this pair is recommended but there are better ones available that we must endorse first.
Alongside considering the price, warranty, and the regular inquiries about the bulb, you should also make sure of the following factors:
Fan or No Fan?
LED bulbs have an excellent cooling system compared to halogen lights. This feature makes them last longer and have better efficiency. Some LEDs feature turbo fans while some do not. Which one should you go for?
Pick an option with a fan if:
- You need better cooling and live in a warmer part of the state.
- You are not bothered by the fan noise.
Go for a fanless option if:
- The passive cooling is good.
- You are bothered by the fan noise.
Passive cooling refers to proper aluminum aviation construction. For safer choices, we recommend going for an LED with a silent turbofan.
How Many Lumens?
Brightness is important but you do not want to blind upcoming drivers. LEDs can provide a significant number of lumens compared to halogen. However, they are not as bright as HIDs.
10,000 to 15,000 lumens is a perfect range for LED bulbs. In such a range, the bulbs will be two to three times brighter than stock options.
However, you should remember that brightness is not everything! Look for a proper color temperature from 6000K to 6500K white.
Read more: LUX vs Lumens differences
Features that Make a Difference
The following features can make an LED bulb better:
A lot of LEDs come with external wires and drivers. However, there are many wireless options as well where you do not have to worry about wires. Installing them is also easier.
A Canbus-ready bulb can fit a wide range of vehicles. Without the Canbus-ready feature, the bulb can cause interference with the internal software of the vehicle.
IP67 or IP68 waterproof rating for bulbs make a big difference. Such features make the bulbs suitable for bad weather conditions or humid environments.
Read more:880 LED Fog Light Bulbs
H11 LED bulbs are the most popular upgrade to old halogen options. You will be stunned to see how much brighter and whiter the lights are once you finally install them.
From our list, we would highly recommend Fahren since they are one of the most well-known brands for durability and performance. However, by reading through the reviews you can also find budget-friendly options.