How To Choose H1 LED Headlights Bulb?
Because of their versatility, H1 LED headlamp bulbs are pretty popular as the high beam, low beam, and fog light of vehicles. It’s a single filament bulb size.
So, even when you buy a LED H1 for a high/low beam, you need four of them for each housing. For fog lights, you will need two in total.
There are so many considerations one needs to take when buying a set of H1 LED bulbs. It makes it harder to decide on one item among numerous promising ones.
But worry not as we have done the searching task for you. Follow along our list of ten best H1 LED headlights, and you will find your desired one.
List of H1 LED Headlights Bulb
Table of Contents
- List of H1 LED Headlights Bulb
- 1. Wontolf H1 LED Headlight Bulbs
- 2. LRTER H1 LED Headlight Bulbs
- 3. Fahren H1 LED Headlight Bulbs
- 4. A&K H1 LED Headlight Bulbs 20000lm
- 5. Hikari 2022 HyperStar H1 20000LM Wireless LED Bulbs
- 6. SNGL H1 LED Fog Light Bulb
- 7. AOLEAD H1 LED Headlight Bulbs
- 8. CROSSPASSION H1 LED Headlight Bulbs
- 9. Lsyomne H1 LED Headlight Bulbs
- 10. OPP ULITE H1 LED Headlight Bulbs
- Buying Guide
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Final Note
1. Wontolf H1 LED Headlight Bulbs
130W 20000LM 700% Brighter H1 LED High Beam Low Beam 6500K Cool White CSP Chips Conversion Kit IP68 Waterproof
- Its turbofan has a high speed of 14,000 RPM but a quiet sound.
- The focus of the bulbs is adjustable up to 360°.
- Wontolf used wiring with shields to prevent interference with the radio signals.
- The beam range will be around 6-times, and the brightness is 7-times higher than regular halogen bulbs.
- Adjusting the bulbs is possible but is really hard. It can loosen the bulbs.
As you are looking for LED bulbs, that means you may want a brighter and long-lasting set. The LED H1 from Wontolf emits light with a brightness of 20,000 LM and 6,500K color.
As a result, nothing on the road will be hard to view from behind the steering wheel. It has a cool-white color that is in the legal range.
They are usable as high or low beams of your vehicle headlights. With CSP chips, they run with high efficiency. 120W of input may seem high, but you need to consider the high brightness output. The bulbs have other size variations available as well.
Lights that come from the bulbs focus well on the road. You won’t spot any dark spots or glares. You can even adjust the focus. Since the bulbs have built-in CANBUS, there won’t be any error codes or flickers as well for 99% of vehicles.
It is not hard to install them because of their 1:1 OEM design. You can mount them in under 5 minutes. Their IP68 waterproof level protects them from rain, snow, and dust.
By combining aviation aluminum housing, heat-absorbing copper plates, and copper tubes with superconducts, Wontolf made an ultra-cooling system.
2. LRTER H1 LED Headlight Bulbs
60 W 12000 Lumens Extremely Bright 6000K Upgraded CSP Chips Conversion Kit
- They have IP68 waterproof level that can survive any harsh weather condition.
- Because of the advanced heat-dissipation system with a fan of 10,000 RPM, the H1 bulbs can run from -40° to 302° F.
- The bulbs contain built-in CANBUS.
- The beam range is not that long.
- Some people got defective bulbs.
Now we have another pair of H1 LED bulbs with high brightness. While it is not as bright as the last one, it still is intense. Moreover, these bulbs are more energy-efficient considering the 60W input. You get a bright white color of 6,000K that can work very well in the rain.
LRTER H1 Bulbs also come in several sizes. You won’t need to modify the wiring or anything else when installing them.
Plug them in, and it will be complete. Thanks to the built-in CANBUS, 98% of vehicle computers won’t send error codes or flicker the H1 bulbs.
Their beam pattern is highly controlled and downward. It makes the LED bulbs legal for on-road use. You won’t have to worry about blinding any other driver when driving at night.
You get an instruction manual in the package. The installation takes around 10 minutes. There is also a tips section on their product descriptions explaining any potential issues you may face when installing the H1 bulbs. Some models may need additional adapters to keep the bulbs secured firmly.
3. Fahren H1 LED Headlight Bulbs
60W 12000 Lumens Super Bright LED Headlights Conversion Kit 6500K Cool White IP68 Waterproof
- Their operating temperature is a wide range of -49° to 302° F.
- The bulbs run on a 9-32V DC connection while requiring 60W for 10,000LM.
- You can adjust the beam using the locker ring up to 360°.
- Some vehicles will need additional adapters to secure them.
- These LED bulbs are not that compatible with projector housing. They work excellent on reflector headlights, though.
You may have heard of Fahren if you have browsed for vehicle lighting parts on the market before. The brand offers some of the best LED bulbs like this one. You won’t need anything else to light the road ahead when these bulbs produce a lumen of 10,000 from your headlights. Using 60W for such high brightness makes for an efficient operation.
Cool white is one of the most trendy choices for headlight bulbs nowadays. That is why Fahren made this H1 bulb set with 6,500K color. Like the previous product, this item has a built-in CANbus to prevent error codes and a plug-and-play system to replace any stock OEM halogen bulb pair.
Since there will be no glaring issue, dark spots, or fogginess, your nighttime driving will be so safe. If you don’t like the aims of the beams, you can adjust them to your need.
As for the cooling system, the turbofans of the 0.6” heat sinks have 12,000 RPM. Their bodies are made of aviation aluminum. This material has high heat resistance.
We liked the additional tips and instructions that they added to the descriptions.
The pair of H1 bulbs can run on 9 to 32V of DC connection. Using IP68 and an operating temperature range of -49° to 302° F, the bulbs last for around 50,000h.
4. A&K H1 LED Headlight Bulbs 20000lm
High Low Beam Headlight Bulbs 6500k Cool White 400% Extremely Bright Ip68 Waterproof Plug & Play
- Their weatherproof level is IP68. Its sealed design doesn’t let moisture and fog inside.
- The suitable temperature range of these H1 bulbs is an astounding -113° to 185° F.
- The beams have a total luminosity of 20,000 without any dark spots.
- You get a rubber glove and a manual for installation in the package.
- Few people experienced flickering issues with the bulbs. You should ask for a replacement if it happens.
The LED bulb pair from the A&K store offer around the same light output as the Wontolf H1 LED Headlight Bulbs. By purchasing this item, you will be obtaining a set of bulbs with 20,000 lumens. It is one of the brightest options on our list. Meanwhile, the 6,500K light will ensure a cool-white emission on the asphalt.
If you need other sizes aside from H1, you can also find H4, H7, H8, H9, and H11 available. All these bulbs will fit headlight housing that accepts their sizes. They use a wattage of 120 to produce that extreme brightness, which is understandable.
Because of how well-focused the beam patterns are on the road, there will be no legality issue. If you still have problems with the aim, you can adjust it within a 360° angle.
The CANbus allows them to work perfectly with 99% of vehicles without flickering. Its hollow curved heat sink and aerospace aluminum help the LED H1 bulbs to survive high heat after prolonged use.
5. Hikari 2022 HyperStar H1 20000LM Wireless LED Bulbs
32W Acme-X LED Equivalent to 150W Ordinary LED, Wider Driving Vision, Halogen Upgrade Replacement, 6000K White IP68
- They offer 20,000 lumens with 32W. They are the most energy-efficient LED bulbs on our list.
- Both the installment and beam adjustment processes are easy and fast.
- The rotation of the cooling fan is 15,000 each minute.
- The price is a bit high. It is worth it. However, some of us want a more budget option.
- There is no shield on the bulb that can prevent glaring. So, the light scatters a bit. Given the brightness, that is enough to blind others. You should use them with projector housing.
Heavy-duty headlight bulbs always offer something extra. The Hikari 2022 HyperStar H1 Acme-X bulbs are wireless. What makes them stand out is their tremendous energy efficiency. It produces a brightness of 20,000 LM with a low wattage of 32. Normally, other bulbs need around 120-150W for it.
Meanwhile, their cool-white 6,000K color makes the H1 bulbs an ideal choice for fog lights. These H1 bulbs will give you a spread and more focused beam that ensures better visibility on the street and terrain.
Their level of ingress protection is 68, which makes them totally resistant to heavy rain for a long time and dust.
The 2022 Acme-X chips are what keep the efficiency of the bulbs still. If you don’t like the beam pattern, you can adjust it as you want. The plug-and-play installation is effortless since the bulbs fit the stock halogen bulbs. Their built-in CANbus won’t let error codes appear on your vehicle computers.
Hikari has a LED upgrade program where their customers who have been using their bulbs for more than a year can upgrade them with little to no cost.
6. SNGL H1 LED Fog Light Bulb
6000k Xenon White Extremely Bright High Power H1 LED Bulbs for DRL or Fog Light Lamp
- The LED bulbs run in 12 to 24V without interfering with the radio or audio system of the vehicle.
- Ceramic technology and CSP chips ensure a brighter and safer output. It is enough to facelift your vehicle.
- The thermal dissipation acts faster. The bulbs have a long-lasting life because of that. Fortunately, the fans make no noise.
- They are not so shake-proof. Some may experience flicker on bumpy roads. That is why we don’t recommend them for off-road.
Here you have one of the best selections for the fog lights of your vehicle. You can use the 6,000K Xenon-white colored light output to traverse through rain, snow, and fog.
White and warm colors have more penetrability of water particles. Alternatively, they also work as daytime running lights.
For a warmer light, you can select the 3,000K version. There is also an 8,000K one, but we don’t recommend it for its excessive blueness.
These LED bulbs are also available in H3 size. Using the 6,000K, you will see and be seen under heavy fog. It doesn’t glare and focuses down.
The bulbs are usable with most vehicle models that accept the size. However, you may need additional LED anti-flicker or load resistors for some cars to avoid flickers or error codes.
7. AOLEAD H1 LED Headlight Bulbs
110W 20000 Lumens Super Bright 6000K CSP Chips Conversion Kit Adjustable Beam
- Its constant current driver prevents the current flow to the bulbs from changing under any circumstances.
- The bulbs provide a beam that reaches over 150 meters.
- The EMC intelligent chip and thermal dissipation keep the temperature under control.
- The bulbs don’t come with adjusters for your vehicle types.
The AOLEAD brand offers quality headlight bulbs in different sizes. For its high brightness of 20,000 lumens, you only need to spend a low cost. And 6,000K color temperature is the standard one and in the middle of the spectrum. High-quality 12 CSP chips on each bulb allow them to output that intense light with only 110W.
You will see the road ahead with a clear beam that reaches further than average LED bulbs. It has a beam distance of around 150 meters. The major focus of the light will stay downward and within your lane. But you can still see the other lane clearly. Adjust the mounting bracket if you want a different beam focus.
AOLEAD literally created them as a complete replacement of stock halogen. As a result, you only need to plug the bulbs and play. They fit 98% of vehicles with compatible housing. Their design makes them easier to insert into the crevice.
The item has an external constant current driver. It doesn’t let the bulbs be affected by any power supply or thermal change.
So, the bulbs will get an uninterrupted current flow. It has an advanced smart heat control that doesn’t interfere with the radio signal. It has an IP68 level, which prevents water and dust damage too.
8. CROSSPASSION H1 LED Headlight Bulbs
120W 15000LM,CROSSPASSION H1 LED Headlight Bulbs Conversion Kit 6500K Cool White,500% Super Bright
- The adjustable light beam stays downward by default.
- The bulbs have pre-built CANbus inside them.
- These H1 bulbs have the exact same size as stock halogen ones.
- For securing the bulbs firmly on some vehicle models, you need additional adapters. The package doesn’t include any.
The H1 LED Headlight Bulbs from CROSSPASSION features a cooling system that doesn’t spend too much energy. Using these bulbs, you get an efficiency of up to 99% that allows the bulbs to have a lifespan exceeding 50,000 hours. Its 15,000 RPM turbofan is surprisingly quiet.
You probably already noticed it, but LED headlight bulbs at such high quality all come with an aerospace aluminum body.
The installment of CROSSPASSION H1 bulbs will be over within just three steps. You need to insert the bulbs at the right place, secure them by rotating, and attach the plugs. Aside from the time it takes to unscrew the headlight housing, the process won’t take much time.
You will get a 15,000-lumen output with 6,000K to 6,500K color. The bulbs take a total of 120W energy to perform their operation. There are other sized bulbs available if you require any.
9. Lsyomne H1 LED Headlight Bulbs
600% Brighter 120W 20000LM High Power Extremely Bright 6000K Cool White Conversion Kit Adjustable Beam IP68 Waterproof
- The bulb takes zero seconds to light up. Their beam patterns are impressive.
- The LED chips are of peak grade that helps the bulbs emit super bright light.
- Its driver is really powerful and intelligent, which lets an uninterrupted radio signal. It also has a built-in CANbus.
- The beam range is not as high as shown in the product description.
If you are looking for a whole conversation kit for your stock H1 bulbs, you need to check out the Lsyomne H1 LED Headlight Bulbs. We tested their beam patterns as always, and they remained on the ground ahead. The beam doesn’t glare at other lanes.
Heat sinks of the bulbs are constructed with aluminum alloy that keeps them cool under a vivid temperature range. Their fans have 15,000 RPM that grants 60,000 h of lifespan to the bulbs. The bulbs will be a grand gift for your vehicle headlight.
For an ideal and legal beam pattern, you can rotate the two sides of the lamp beads to 9 o’clock and 3 o’clock. The process is as easy and simple as it sounds.
Because of the intelligent control and EMC system, the vehicle will experience no obstruction to the radio signal. It also doesn’t let any error code appear.
10. OPP ULITE H1 LED Headlight Bulbs
40W 10000LM 6000K Xenon White, Error Free Canbus, Plug and Play
- There will be no noisy fan or fan-failure issue. These bulbs are fanless and still have effective heat-dissipation.
- You get a light of 10,000 LM at a wattage of only 40.
- They do not have a 1:1 size as halogen bulbs. You may need some trimming to install them on some cars.
Last but obviously not least, we have the OPP ULITE H1 LED Headlight Bulbs. Their simple design and plug-and-play installation make them highly user-friendly. These will be an ideal pick for the fog lights of your car.
Once mounted, the lights will give you a 10,000-lumen light. Trust us when we say that you don’t need any higher brightness on the road. In fact, many products that promise 20,000LM fail to provide it. Anyway, you also get a 6,000K Xenon white illumination that spreads widely on the road without glaring.
Did you know that LED can have a praiseworthy heat-dissipation system even without a fan? In fact, if the fan fails, those bulbs burn out too. So, you won’t have to worry about such an issue with the OPP ULITE H1 Bulbs.
Their aircraft aluminum already handles the cooling process effectively. There are also built-in smart thermal control chips for the action.
Because of IP67, the bulbs can stay okay under immersion of up to one meter of water. They also let you see so well in fog, rain, and snow.
Being excited is totally understandable when buying a new part for your vehicle lighting. You may also be so hyped-up seeing all those highly rated and pricy bulbs.
It is ideal not to get too carried away by the hype and yearning and look into the different traits and factors of the H1 bulbs.
After all, we know that a popular item doesn’t necessarily mean that it is the best. H1 LED bulbs also need to meet some key standards to be perfect. Let’s have a look below.
Brightness and Color Temperature
We want the best and brightest when buying an H1 or any sized LED bulb. Lumen is the unit of light intensity coming out of any source.
When you get a bulb with 6,000 LM, know that you already got a pretty bright one. But there are many higher options available. It goes over 20,000 LM.
For color temperature, there is a spectrum. Lower color than 5,000K gives you warmer color. From 5,000K to 6,000K are different white shades.
Afterward, it gets bluish. A warmer color is ideal for fog light since it can penetrate water particles better. Too blue is illegal in most states. We suggest 6,000K as it is in a balanced position.
LED bulbs get hot after lengthy operations and need to remove the excess heat. Most H1 LED headlamps have a turbofan with high rotation to achieve that. Your target is ones with a quieter fan. Also, its body needs to be made of aviation aluminum as it is the best material for heat removal from bulbs. Note that higher brightness makes more heat. Some LEDs with low lumen may not even need a cooling fan.
Always look for plug-and-play when buying a set of H1 or other LED bulb sizes. It lets you install the bulbs yourself. But that’s not all. When the H1 bulb comes with a totally similar proportion as the stock halogen ones, it is easier to install.
A common issue with these bulbs is that people need additional adapters, and many products don’t come with one. Prioritize the ones with adapters.
The purpose of a LED driver is to protect the bulbs if any change in voltage happens. They do not let the current flow get high or low. So, it stays constant.
A low-quality LED driver may cause the LED to overheat or get dimmer based on whether the voltage increased or decreased. On the other hand, a top-quality one can ensure a longer lifespan of the H1 bulbs you get.
Frequently Asked Questions
What Is the Brightest LED Headlight Bulb That Is Legal?
There is no legal limit for the highest brightness of LED bulbs. But there are laws about the least lumen. Your headlights must emit a light that lets you see the road clearly from 50 to 100 meters ahead of the car. It must also not glare or blind upcoming traffic or passerby.
Which Is Brighter, 6,000K Or 8,000K?
5,000K to 6,000K scores the highest in brightness in the color temperature spectrum. If you go lower than 5,000K or higher than 6,000K, you will lose brightness in exchange for a reddish or bluish color. The wattage also plays a large role in this. Higher wattage usually outputs more lumen.
Which Headlight Color Is Best?
The standard and best headlight color by most is the 6,000K. It gives you a Xenon white-colored light and provides a brighter result. However, if you are getting a fog light, 5,000K or lower is better. It is so because warmer light has a longer wavelength, which helps them penetrate rainwater or fog.
What Is Brighter H1 or H7?
H1 bulbs are more for high beam bulbs. Meanwhile, H7 is usually for low beams. As a result, most H1 are brighter by default than H7.
It is practically impossible to find a set of H1 bulbs with no flaw at all. Our goal from the list above was to suggest the ones with as few drawbacks as possible.
You may even find some headlight bulbs overpriced. But it is advisable to check whether they actually hold the quality to deserve that cost.
Compromising headlight bulbs is not a wise move. Your safety and experience depend on it. For instance, bulbs with awful beam patterns can make you get pulled over.
A terrible cooling system can make the bulbs shut off in the middle of the drive, which is a risky thing. Try to get the best H1 bulbs to avoid these situations.