Buying LED headlight(s) for your vehicle is full of excitement, yet it can be pretty tiring. It is because there are too many aspects to inspect, starting from legality factors to the lumen, lens, chip, and lifespan, etc.
This article contains some of the best 7 inches rounds LED headlight recommendations and reviews for your classic truck or car, industrial vehicle, Wrangler jeep, semi-tractor-trailer truck, etc.
If you want to browse through many 7 inches round LED lights but are unsure what to look for, we added a buying guide too.
List Of 7 Inch Round Led Headlights
1. AUDEXEN 7 Inch Led Headlights DOT Approved Round Headlight
Compatible with Jeep Wrangler JK JKU LJ CJ TJ 1997-2018
- Two different breathing holes for proper moisture removal.
- 15 minutes plug-in-play installation.
- Uses authentic Cree chips that ensure the longevity of the headlights and give a constant brightness over the years.
- Some users were not satisfied with the packaging.
With 6000LM at high beams and half of it at a low beam, these round headlamps from AUDEXEN are not only the brightest but also exceptional in quality.
One of our experts stated that “Even though these lights are not as flawless as some of the priciest options like JW Speakers, Truck-Lite, they are the top of the line for cheaper headlamps”.
The AUDEXEN offers 3 working functions which are DRL, low beam, and high beam. If you need turn signals too, go for options like SUPAREE or Torchbeam. These plug-and-play headlamps are excellent if you own Jeep Wrangler CJ TJ JK LJ models of 1997 to 2018.
2. Vouke H6024 7 inches Round Black Cree LED Headlight High Low Beam
Fit for Wrangler 97-2017 7″ Headlight; Wrangler Unlimited JK 4 Door/2 Door;2004,2005,2006 Wrangler LJ Unlimited; 1997-2006 Wrangler TJ; 1981-1985 CJ-8 ; 1976-1986 CJ-7; Fit for 2003-2009 H1 & H2; and Other. Fit 6012/6014/6015/H6017/H6024; Fit for Led Headlight Replacement.
- The 4D lenses provide focused light that results in a far light pattern.
- Comes with an H4-H13 adapter so that you can use these on vehicles like Wrangler JK.
- The headlights have a black background, giving them a stylish look.
- The low beam brightness could be a bit better.
One of the more stylish fits for Wrangler, Hummer, Trike, and many other models, the Vouke headlights feature a black interior that many prefer for aesthetics purposes.
Unlike AUDEXEN, these headlamps come with an H4-H13 adapter so that you can fit these into a variety of models without purchasing an adapter separately.
The Vouke lights rock excellent 4D lenses that can focus the light more and provide the vision of the farthest object. However, most users prefer its 3000LM low beam to the high beam one. If you already liked the AUDEXEN headlights but want something more stylish, going for these is a great idea!
3. LX-LIGHT 7” Round Black Cree LED Headlight High Low Beam
Compatible with Jeep Wrangler CJ-7 1976~1986;Jeep CJ-8 Scrambler 1981~1985;Jeep Wrangler TJ (1997-2006);Jeep Wrangler TJ Unlimited / LJ (2003-2006);Jeep Wrangler JK 2 Door (2007-2018) and many more
- Plug and play installation with an H4-H13 adapter; takes around 15 minutes to install.
- Don’t have to get any anti-flicker harness since these have an anti-flicker resistor built-in.
- The housing quality is excellent as it feels heavy and features a powder coat finish.
- The PC lenses are not the best against scratches compared to OEM options.
Just like Vouke, the LX-LIGHT projectors rock a beautiful black background and oval lenses that increase the aesthetical aspects of the headlights.
However, some of our experts recommend these over the Vouke because of the excellent Cree chip that ensures longevity and the anti-flicker harness. Now you do not have to get a harness for flickering prevention as it is already built-in.
Just like Vouke, these lights will fit in almost any vehicle that takes 7” round headlights as they come with an H4-H13 adapter. Moreover, the housing quality is one of the best when compared to the other items on this list.
4. SUPAREE 7 inches LED Jeep Headlights with White Halo Ring Angel Eyes
Fits with 97-06 Jeep Wrangler TJ, 04-06 Jeep Wrangler LJ Unlimited, 07-17 Jeep Wrangler JK 2 Door, 07-17 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited JK 4 Door and more
- 4 different functions: daytime running light, turn signal, low beam and high beam.
- Comes with two LED Canbus and two H4-H13 adapters.
- Sharp halo lights and even sharper turn signals halo.
- Does not have a proper plug and play feature; requires more time to be installed.
The SUPAREE headlights are the first ones on this list that feature four different working functions like DRL and turn signals are available with both high and low beams.
4800LM high beam and 3600LM low beam both provide excellent vision while the halo lights are pretty sharp, giving your jeep a mean look.
Like the Vouke lights, SUPAREE also features 4D round lenses that not only make it look better also provide vision to longer distances. Moreover, the D-shaped horizontal lens helps the light to be wider while the round lenses reach distance. These are stylish and excellent picks for your Wrangler 07-17 and many other models.
5. UNI-SHINE 7 inch LED Headlight Round Hi/lo Beam lamp
Compatible with 1976-1986 CJ-7, 1981-1985 CJ-8 Scrambler, 1997-2006 TJ, 2004-2006 LJ Unlimited, 2007-2017 JK 2 Door, 2007-2017 Unlimited JKU 4 Door, 1992-2001 A-M General Humer, 2003-2009 H-umer H1&H2
- Features metalized reflectors; increased light projection distance.
- Wide low beam with excellent patterns.
- Need to aim the housing down to ensure that you do not blind other drivers.
Even though the UNI-SHINE headlights lack exceptional aesthetical features like the SUPAREE ones on the list, they will not look bad on your CJ-7 Scramblers, TJ, LJ, etc., because of the good-looking black background.
One of the unique aspects of these headlamps is the metalized reflectors. These reflectors ensure the light reaches as far as possible so that you have maximum visibility.
They come with two H4-H13 adapters so that installation does not require you to purchase an extra adapter if you need it. Even though the installation is plug and play, for the most part, we recommend taking your time and make sure you aim the headlights down enough otherwise they may blind drivers.
6. Grote 90941-5 Clear 7″ Round LED High/Low Beam Headlamp
Sealed Beam Headlight, Lumens – Vehicle Lighting 291 lm, 767 lm, Lens Shape – Vehicle Lighting Round, Lighting Technology – Vehicle Lighting LED
- The beams are upward enough to show the signs while not blinding others.
- Requires no wiring modifications as they utilize less current.
- Did not properly work with H4-H13 adapters for some users as the brights were on along with the DTM.
The Grote 7 inch round LED headlight is one of the easiest lights to install. Moreover, you do get an adapter to switch from H4 to H13, making the lights even more viable to other Wrangler models.
One of the great things about Grote, according to our experts, is its beam pattern. The light goes upward enough to show signs on the road but not blinding other drivers.
These are a little pricier options than the SUPAREE or the LX-LIGHT on our list but it is justified due to the quality. You will not have to worry about blinding drivers ever again as these lights focus on that fact and provide perfect results.
7. WHDZ 7 Inch Round Led Headlight for Wrangler Cj Jk Tj Motorcycle Offroad Vehicles
High/Low Beam:12.8v, 1.80a (low beam), 3.60 amps (high beam);25.6v, 1.00a (low beam), 1.80 amps (high beam)
- Over 50,000 hours of lifespan due to the high-quality aluminum housing and excellent PC lens.
- Black stylish look; excellent for black jeeps.
- The reflector pattern is pretty downward which causes the beam not to reach as far as other headlights on this list.
WHDZ headlight is pretty similar to Grote as it also features an excellent reflector on the background that increases visibility.
We love the build quality of this item over some of our previous picks as it features a solid aluminum build that feels heavy-duty. Moreover, the wiring is also better with an addiction adapter.
If you liked the UNI-SHINE headlight, this is also a recommended option. 5600K color temperature of the lamp reveals far more than your typical headlights and that’s why these are better options for your Wrangler JK TJ CJ and motorcycles.
8. GENSSI 7 Inch Round LED Headlights Halo Angle Eyes Signal
COMPATIBLE with Jeep Wranglers 1996-2017, Semi-Trucks and vehicles with 6012/6014/6015/H6017/ H6024 type sealed beam headlights known as 7″
- Chasing colors and halo light; excellent if you want to add your vehicle a stylish look.
- Comes with a remote controller for choosing the right lighting.
- The high beams are not very bright.
The Genssi 7 inch round LED headlight is one of the most stylish options you can find because of the colorful chasing and halo light. The halo light of these headlamps is brighter than usual. Even in daylight, you can see them without any issues.
These lights come with a remote controller so that you can easily change the light mode. So, if you are showing off your jeep or car in a show or to others, these are suitable.
Some users have complained about the high beams not being very bright but usually, for these types of options, you only use low beams because they are sufficiently bright.
9. Torchbeam 7 Inch Round LED Headlight
Fit for 1997-2006 Wrangler TJ, 2007-2017 Wrangler JK 2 Door, 1976-1986 CJ-7, 1981-1985 CJ-8 Scrambler, , 2004-2006 Wrangler LJ Unlimited, 2007-2017 Wrangler Unlimited JKU 4 Door,Etc
- White DRL, high and low beam, and amber halo light; four different functions.
- Uses 4 LED chips; it is great in delivering almost twice the brightness as stock headlights.
- Not true plug and play if you also want to use the DRL and halo light.
Need headlights that are twice as bright as typical stock headlights for your Wrangler? The Torchbeam is one of the cheapest alternatives for that! 6500K color temperatures of these headlamps make them excellent for the eye and 4 different light modes make them the ultimate option to replace your OEM ones.
The turn signals are bright enough to be seen even in harsh showy or raining weather. Moreover, the IP67 waterproof rating makes these lights suitable for any weather across the US except for extremely snowy places. These are stylish options that provide 50,000 hours of lifespan easily!
10. MICTUNING 7 Inch Round LED Headlights with Turn Signals
Compatible for 97-06 Jeep Wrangler TJ, 04-06 Jeep Wrangler LJ Unlimited, 07-18 Jeep Wrangler JK 2 Door, 07-18 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited JK 4 Door, etc.
- You can install these externally using the mounting bracket provided.
- 4000LM high beam provides excellent vision even during bad weather.
- Unique pattern makes them look stylish; the amber turn signal is the best on these headlamps.
- Might need modification to fit certain vehicles like 55 Belair.
These are some of the few headlights you will find that can be installed externally. The light comes with a mounting bracket kit to help you install it. However, if you are just installing these regularly, it is plug-and-play.
The MICTUNNING headlight is a powerful 80W option that provides a 4000LM high beam. All four of its light mode that include DRL and turn signal, look excellent and bright enough for bad weather.
The heat dissipation of the MICTUNNIN headlamp is excellent due to the aluminum housing. Moreover, the metal housing along with a high-quality PC lens ensure longevity and the light can live up to 50,000 hours.
11. BEEYEO 7 Inch Round LED Headlight,RGB Halo Angel Eyes DOT Approved Halo Headlights
Fits with 97-06 Wrangler TJ, 04-06 Wrangler LJ Unlimited, 07-17 Wrangler JK 2 Door, 07-17 Wrangler Unlimited JK 4 Door etc.
- Can be connected with your phone’s Bluetooth; you can control them and pick the colors and modes like music, flashing, blinking, etc. with the app.
- Comes with an H4-H13 adapter for certain vehicles.
- Some users have complained about these headlights not having a true plug-and-play installation.
The BEEYEO headlight offers you more control and options of lighting when compared to Genssi. The 7 inch round LED headlights with halo and RGB modes can be controlled with your phone through an app. You can pick from over 200 different modes, making the headlight the most stylish option on this list that even has a DOT approval.
The music mode is probably the best because of how good-looking it can make your car look while you are listening to your favorite song. On the technical aspects, this does not lack quality at all. It provides 400% more brightness than your typical stock lights.
LED headlights are necessary parts, and you shouldn’t neglect to get the best of them. Having the perfect 7 round headlights will not only give you an excellent experience but also avoid potential law-related issues. Here, we have pointed out some factors that will help you find the ideal 7” round LED headlight. Each of them is a vital aspect.
Compatibility and Installation
First of all, you should make sure that the LED headlight has the correct plugs and pins to match the vehicle you have.
Fitting the size isn’t the only necessity, but it should also be compatible with your vehicle. While you can still use an adapter to solve some issues, it will make the installation process more complex.
LED light installation can be confusing, and you should look for an instruction manual with the LED headlight. If things still feel unclear, you can try contacting an expert.
Having a lens of high quality will not only ensure a long-lasting item but also provide a clearer view. Sometimes, the lens is not of durable glass, which often can result in it getting weathered. Lenses made from tempered glasses should be your go-to.
The LED chip converts its electrical energy into light using its function. The chips are always made of monocrystalline. Depending on its quality, you may save a lot of your energy and money.
The chip efficiency is determined by how many lumens are produced by each unit of wattage. A chip with 150-170 Lm/Watt is the perfect chip efficiency you should look for.
How many lumens the LED headlights make is also pretty important. Lumen is the indication of brightness. For a 7-inch round headlight LED, you can get from 3000 to 6500LM. Some can even feature higher.
But remember that too much brightness is not legal in many places since it can blind upcoming traffics. The lumen can also be different for high and low beams.
Go for ones with at least 3000lm on low beam and 4000lm on high. The lumen also determines how hot the headlight will get.
Heat Dissipation System
LED lights, while being cooler than most other headlight types, can still get hot after a long ride. Hence, look for a LED headlight set that has an advanced cooling system. Many of them also have a moisture removal feature, which is a bonus point. Overall, it shouldn’t let the headlight overheat.
Testing on lab:
Still unsure about what to get? If you could care less about the aesthetical and style aspects of headlights and would want to get the most functional ones, the AUDEXEN headlamps are the best. They are some of the brightest headlamps with a 6000LM high beam.
The Vouke headlight is also a decent option when you are expecting functionality and style from the item you will get. Moreover, the Cree chip makes this option one of the best!