Among several LED headlight sizes, the 5×7 ones are compatible with vehicle models like Chevy Astro, Chevy Colorado, Jeep Cherokee, Jeep Wrangler, Ford F250 – F350, GMC Savana, and Safari, and many more.
LED as headlights is getting more and more popular compared to HID and Halogen as days are passing. Not only do they survive a long time, but they also stay cool even after a long ride.
However, just because it fits your vehicle doesn’t make it the perfect headlight for it. There are many more factors that play important roles here. We listed some of the best 5×7 LED headlight options here that offer the highest quality.
List Of 5×7 Led Headlights
1. BICYACO 105W 5×7/ 6×7 Inch Led Headlight High Low Beam Headlamp
Compatible with Jeep Wrangler YJ LJ, Jeep Cherokee XJ, Comanche MJ, Sedans, Light SUVs, 89 Chevy k5 Blazer, Gmc Safari 93, W250 Dodge, C4 Corvette, Kenworth T300 1997-2010, Freightliner FL50 FL60 FL70 1991-1998, Peterbilt 365 367 2008-2020
- Creates a wide beam that covers the road entirely and shows up to 200M, providing excellent vision at a 4500LM high beam.
- Features an IP67 waterproof rating; excellent for all weather conditions and against dust.
- Some users have found the lights to glow dimly when their vehicle is turned on.
The Bicyaco is the ultimate 5×7 led headlights for trucks, jeeps, vans, and several other kinds of vehicles. The LEDs are secured in a metal housing with a PC cover with high durability. These are very easy to install if you know your way around your truck.
Bicyaco headlights can provide up to 4500LM at high beam while at the low beam, you can still get bright vision and 2800LM from these LEDs. The white light output for these headlights is greater, which results in clearer vision. These are the best choice for your Chevy vans and Ford trucks.
2. TRUCKMALL 5×7 7×6 inch LED Headlights
Compatible with Jeep Cherokee XJ 1984-2001, Wrangler YJ 1987-1995, Comanche MJ 1986-1992, Supra, Tacoma
- Straight and sharp cutoff due to quality optic design ensures that the lights will not blind other drivers on the road.
- One of the simpler headlights to install in a vehicle.
- Has a breathing hole that prevents moisture from developing inside the lights.
- Requires an adapter for using both high and low beam versions on vehicles like the 1995 Toyota Tacoma.
Truckmall’s LEDs are one of the brightest flashlights in the market. They offer 800LMS at the high beam, which is nearly double the Bicyaco lights. These are excellent when it comes to very low flicker and sharp cutoff. Just like Bicyaco, these lights feature a metal housing with a PC lens.
These headlights are suitable choices for various vehicles models of YJ Wrangler, XJ Cherokee, GMC Savana, Ford F-550, and others that accept 5x7s. Aesthetically, the Truckmall headlights are one of the better ones and they also feature an excellent breathing hole that prevents water from staying inside and damaging the LEDs.
3. AUDEXEN Square 5×7 / 6×7 Inch Led Headlight High Low Beam Headlamp
fits H6054 H5054 H6054LL 69822 6052 6053 with rectangular headlight. LED headlight compatible with Jeep Wrangler YJ 1986-1995 and Cherokee XJ 1984-2001, and any other car with 5×7/6×7 inch headlight.
- Features the OEM H4 connector, which makes the installation process easy without the need for any adjustment.
- Working temperature is -40 to 104 degrees Fahrenheit; can work in extreme temperatures and weather conditions and last longer.
- Some users have faced flickers during daytime running lights.
Unlike the Bicyaco and Truckmall LEDs, these headlights look square. The Audexen square LEDs are an excellent fit for H5054, H6054LL, H6054, etc. They provide OEM fit for vehicles due to the H4 connector, which makes installation possible within 15-20 minutes. All you have to do is plug them in and they are ready to go.
The breathing hole in these lights works great to remove water and moisture from the inside. You can easily remove the valve to open up the hold after keeping the lights on for a few hours. Having a quality die-cast aluminum housing and a big working temperature range, these headlights can easily provide 50,000 hours of service.
4. Truck-Lite 27455C Heated Rectangular LED 5 X 7 Vans Jeep XJ YJ Headlight
Truck-Lite 27455C Heated Rectangular LED 5″ X 7″ Vans Jeep XJ YJ Headlight
- The PC lens has a non-yellowing feature and they are strong enough to face impacts and debris.
- Features thermostat control and resistor strip.
- Suitable for the snowy environment as well as places without snow.
- More expensive than the 27450C headlights.
Even though the 27450C Trucklite 5×7 LED headlight is the more popular option in the market, the 27455C is a little better. These headlights coming with excellent features like resistor strip and thermostat control that were missing in the 27450C. As a result, these are excellent for both snowy areas where you need to melt away the snow as well as a regular environment where there is no need to heat the LEDs.
The 27455C lights are a better choice than the Bicyaco ones if you reside in a cold snowy place. They have a bigger price tag than the 27450C for having better features for heat control.
5. Truck-Lite 27450C 5″ x 7″ LED Headlamp
- The color temperature is similar to daylight, meaning it shows the road clear as a day while not blinding other drivers.
- Plug and play; takes only around 15 minutes to be installed.
- Protection against up to 600V voltage spikes.
- More expensive than the 27450C headlights.
The Truck-Lite 27450C LEDs are suitable for replacing designs like HD6054, H6054, #6052, 6053, etc. Similar to headlights like Audexen, an H4 connector is present on these items, making the installation process easy and fast. The construction of these headlamps features a housing made of die-cast aluminum, PC lens, and waterproof epoxy seal.
Even though these lights are very bright, excellent color temperature makes them better for the eyes. As a result, you won’t be blinding other drivers with the 27450C installed. If you can’t go for 27455C for having a lower budget, 27450C is the next best option.
6. HWSTAR New Osram Chips 180W DOT 500% Brighter Anti-glare H6054 Led Headlights
Compatible with Jeep Cherokee XJ Wrangler YJ Ford Chevy GMC Toyota Nissan etc.
- One of the brightest pairs on the market with 9500LM being the high beam.
- Utilizes OSRAM chips that ensure stable illuminance and no flickering.
- Has a DRL turn signal attached.
- The PC cover is not as scratchproof as some of the other options on this list.
The HWSTAR features one of the brightest 5×7 LED headlights 180W on this list that are suitable for 86-95 Jeep Wrangler yj, GMC Savana, Ford F, and E series, and many more. They provide a 9500LM high beam and 6500 LM while ensuring no flickering due to the OSRAM chips.
The circuit, having an anti-aging function and better heat dissipation, ensures that the brightness of the headlights does not deteriorate over time. Even though it takes a bit longer to be installed than LEDs like Truck-Lite 27450C, the set-up process is still under an hour. It is the best choice if you want 180W headlights for better visibility.
7. ONLINE LED STORE 5×7 LED Headlights
Compatible with JEEP Wrangler YJ Cherokee XJ Head Light For H6054LL 69822 6052 6053
- Uses less power for brighter vision; excellent for taking the electrical load off.
- 6500K pure white light; provides a clear and bright view while not blinding other drivers.
- Low voltage LEDs can be a hassle for older jeeps.
The Online LED Store’s headlights are some of the brightest options at a lower voltage. They utilize 3W of LEDs for generating 6000LM brightness; significantly less than many other selections on this list like the HWSTAR 180W. The black panel on them makes the headlights look better on your vehicle than regular options.
If you want to keep the components of your car’s electrical panel be least affected by headlights, these are excellent options due to their low voltage intake. Moreover, such 5×7 led headlights in black are aesthetically better than most of the items on this list.
8. SXMA (2 Pcs) 5”x7′ 6×7 inch CREE LED Headlights
Fits on and off road vehicles,jeeps,motorcycle H6054 H5054 H6054LL 69822 6052 6053 with 5″ x 7″ Rectangular Headlight
- DRL, low beam, and high beam; three different modes that make these headlights better equipped for the road.
- Over a 50,000-hour lifespan is guaranteed.
- Some users have had connection issues while setting these up.
Perfect replacement for H5054, H6054, H6054LL, etc., the SXMA headlights are good-looking inside a black die-cast aluminum housing, making them look excellent for black trucks and jeeps. The SXMA is a 5×7 LED headlight jeep worthy because of its rectangular design as well as 6500LM bright high beam.
These LEDs offer three different modes: DRL, low beam, high beam. The CREE LED chips used for the lights ensure no flickers with the utilization of anti-flicker hardness. Moreover, installation is very easy due to the H4-H13 adapter.
9. AUDEXEN 120W 5×7 LED Headlights, Amber Turn Signal
Fit for any car with 5×7/7×6 inch square headlights. Such as compatible with Jeep models, Chevrolet models, GMC models, Ford models with 5×7(7×6) inch stock headlight
- Amber turn light, DTM, low beam, and high beam – 4 different modes.
- Features a built-in EMC; easy and fast installation.
- Brighter than the previous AUDEXEN headlights on this list.
- Taking the moisture out takes time.
Compared to the previous AUDEXEN headlights on our list, these offer more lumens with 6500LM at a high beam. Moreover, these offer 4 different modes from DTM, amber turn light, high and low beam. They are a perfect fit for jeep models like GMC, Chevrolet, etc.
These also feature a breathing hole that you can use for getting rid of moisture and water from the inside of the headlights. The installation process is also pretty easy but opening the breathing hole and taking out the moisture may seem like a long process. If you are looking for something better than the previous AUDEXEN, then the 5×7 LED headlight amber with 6500LM brightness is a suitable option.
10. OVOTOR 55W Square LED Headlights 55W Square 5×7 inch Headlights
Fits with 5×7 7×6 inch headlights. Such as Wrangler YJ, XJ, Comanche MJ, Toyota Pickup, Nissan 240SX, Sedans, Light SUV, GMC, W250 Dodge, C4 Corvette, Ford, motorcycle, etc
- Very unique construction; one of the best-looking headlights out there.
- The PC lenses are shock and shatterproof.
- Some users have faced issues with the turn signal.
Looking for a 5×7 LED headlight with a turn signal that also looks very stylish? The OVOTOR is the best example we can provide. These headlights have a very unique look to them but they do not lack in quality. To add to the aesthetical factor, the amber light always stays on when the DRL light is on.
The headlights have a heat sinks system made of aluminum. They feature 4 different types of lighting from high and low beams to DRL and turn light signal. If you are looking for stylish headlights for Ford F-550, Jeep Wrangler YJ models, GMC models, etc., these are suggested.
Purchasing the best 5×7 LED headlight takes lots of researches. You can’t dilly dally when getting one of them. Because the last thing you want is to get pulled over because of installing a 5×7 headlight LED that does not follow legal codes. In this buying guide, we tried to point out some important aspects regarding this item. Hopefully, they will help in your search.
Fitting Your Vehicle
It is a common event when people buy a LED headlight only to find it not compatible with their vehicle. You should check the suitable vehicle models when checking out the descriptions of a headlight.
It is also advisable to inspect its plug type since different car models may have various setups for its headlight. You can also try talking to a car expert if you do not understand these matters.
The Legality of the LED Headlight
It is imperative to avoid LED headlights that are not legal in your state. The laws can vary in different countries, and you should be aware of them.
Go for the ones that are DOT approved. A common rule regarding LED headlights is that they should let you see within 50 to 100 meters ahead of your vehicle.
Also, there are rules that involve the brightness level of your headlight. We all want the brightest 5×7 LED headlights, but they should not be pointing towards oncoming traffic. Make sure that the passerby can see your vehicle, and you can see them.
The lumen is a measurement that determines the brightness level of your headlight. For LED headlights, the lumen levels can range between 4,000 to even 10,000. Now, you should mind that getting the brightest 5×7 headlight LED is not always the ideal choice.
Yes, a high lumen gives you much visibility, but it can blind other vehicle drivers and may get you in trouble. Go for one with a balanced lumen. Higher lumen also requires a better cooling system as it makes the headlight hotter.
Based on the temperature, the color of the LED headlight can be different. A lower Kelvin rating below 3,500 offers a yellowish warmer light. But it is not really that ideal on the roads.
Meanwhile, a 6,000K headlight has the color- Xenon White. However, it can be problematic for some people’s eyes.
We suggest going for 4,500 to 5,000K as it has a balanced temperature and is suitable for most individuals. There can be laws about the color temperature in many locations too.
Testing On Road
Still do not know which option to get? We would suggest Truckmall LEDs as they provide 8000LMS high beams.
They are some of the brightest headlights while not causing issues to other drivers on the road. Live in a snowy environment? Get the 27455C from Truck-Lite that can still produce enough heat for melting snows.
One of the last things you need to make sure of is whether or not the headlights provide OEM fit. Easy-fitted LEDs take only around 30 minutes to be installed.