Yearning when buying a 52” LED bar is understandable. After all, they are one of the brightest lighting items that you can get. Some can give a laser-like beam, while others emit a super spread illumination. They also look the part as most of them come with a curved design that fits the curvature of vehicles well.
The issue of buying them is that many brands try to over-exaggerate on their descriptions to win the competition. So, as a buyer, you must stay extra careful. We have added ten of the best 52-inch light bars to a list and reviewed them. You are likely to find what you are looking for among them.
My Choice of 52 Inch Light Bars
1. Nilight 52 Inch LED Light Bar
Fit for Passenger Car, Bus, ATV, Motorcycle, SUV, UTV, Truck, Tractor, Trailer
- The light bar allows a broad light because of its curved style. It also gives a bright illumination.
- The 0.26 inches space between the cooling fins quickens the heat dissipation.
- Because of the thin brackets, it gets easier to mount the bar on them.
- The light bar may flicker a bit sometimes.
Nilight is a top-notch brand in producing lighting products for vehicles and such. Their 52” light bar has a curved design with a wattage of around 300. You get a combo beam between spot and floodlight. It is a suitable item for boats, jeeps, trucks, etc.
Since there are two rows in the light bar, it doesn’t take too much space. But it also provides high output. Each LED chip provides 3W, and there is a total of 100 of them. Nilight uses acrylic covers on their light beads in order to decrease the optical-waste. You will get a 6,000K colored light from them.
The mounting brackets of the light bar have excellent sizes. Its thickness is 0.5 inches, making it easier to secure the bar with the screw. You can also adjust the beam angle up to 360°. There are gear designs for the screws. It makes tightening them a lot easier.
Nilight used silicone strips to block the gaps between the polycarbonate lenses and the housing. They also added rubber pads to increase the protection against water. The anti-water gel works effectively to prevent water from going in wires.
Its cooling system has 10-pieces of fins with a space of 0.26 inches in-between. That allows the light bar to removing heat at a faster rate.
2. AUTOSAVER88 LED Light Bar 52 Inch Curved
Fit for Passenger Car, ATV, SUV, Truck, Pickup Truck
- You get a high output of around 500W and 50,000 lumens.
- The combination of 4D reflector cups and the curved design lets the light beam go in many directions.
- Because of the saw-tooth and radial design on the fins, they remove heat faster.
- Every component of the light bar features durable material choices.
- The LEDs aren’t that high quality, and some may go out before you expect it.
- Some people didn’t receive the mounting bracket in the package.
Next up, we have a 52” light bar from the AUTOSAVER888 brand. And their product surprised us as always. The bar has a curved design, ensuring a spread light emission. But to make it even broader, they used 4D reflector cups.
The brand used a fish-eye design on their lenses that was proved to be more effective in providing long-distance light without glaring. This bar gives a 30° for the spotlight and 60° for the floodlight angle. Its output is somewhere around 500W and 50,000 lumens.
There are heat-sink fins with radial design and saw-tooth pattern for quicker heat removal. Meanwhile, the aluminum material for the housing and brackets allows the components to conduct more heat.
Above the lenses, there is waterproof sealing of 2-cm thickness. The PC cover over the lenses is totally transparent and has shatter-resistance. Meanwhile, 304 stainless-steel material was the choice for the screws.
Every part of the light has IP68 waterproof level that can survive harsh weather conditions. Whether you use it off-road or at your workplace, it is going to be an excellent deal.
3. DWVO LED Light Bar 52″ Curved
Fit for Passenger Car, Motorcycle, ATV, SUV, Truck
- You get pretty high output from the light bar.
- The heat sink has higher fin spacing with a side hollow to let more heated airflow outside.
- You get a wide floodlight angle of 150°, making it easy to travel in fog.
- The cast iron mounting bracket keeps the light bar stable in its place.
- The brightness and wattage output information are a far cry from their actual ratings.
- Some people received a different sized beam than their order.
Following our list, we have the DWVO LED Light Bar, which stands out for its high lumen output. It is a top-notch item for off-roading, marine, work light, etc. Aside from the insane wattage of 750W, the bar has a slightly curved design to send the beams more broadly.
The LED bar has a flood-spot combo with high brightness. Its 2.36 inches slim design makes it easy to mount in different places. As you get a beam range of 300 meters, the ground ahead will be clear as day. Its spot angle is 30°, and the flood angle is 150°. So, DWVO prioritized giving both far and wide illumination from the bar.
There are 375 pieces of LEDs across the three rows in the light bar. They use 3030 LED beads, that is believed to provide 112,500 lumens of brightness. Unfortunately, that is a high exaggeration from the brand.
The actual lumen rating is somewhere near 45,000 to 50,000. One thing that you can stay sure about is the constant current flow of the bar. It allows the beams to remain bright without dimming.
DWVO added larger than usual fins with a gap of 0.43 inches in-between. Meanwhile, there is a side-hollow design that allows the heat to leave through it too. The waterproof level of the bar is IP68.
For a stable setup, the mounting brackets have cast iron construction. It keeps the bar steady, and the bracket stays intact in any condition.
4. oEdRo LED Light Bar Curved with Wiring Harness
Compatible for Farm Equipment, Pick Up, Ladder Truck, Cargo Van and many more….
- The actual brightness of the LED light bar is above 45,000 lumens. It has a quad-row with a curved design.
- It works as an excellent spotlight with a beam that reaches long distances.
- The oxidization technique on the heat sink with large fins keeps it safe during long operations.
- The light bar comes with 8.25 feet wiring harness with a switch and mounting hardware.
- The mounting brackets are not that durable.
- The connection between the bracket and the bar can loosen up after many vibrations or shaking.
What is more pleasing than getting an intense brightness from your newly bought light bar? The OedRo LED Light Bar with a curved design can give you that experience. Its quad-row design makes it possible to turn night into day.
The flood and spot combo of the light reaches far with an angle of 30° spot-beam. According to OedRo, the bar provides 106,750 lumens of brightness from its four rows of LEDs. As you can guess, that is not a pure rating. But the actual brightness is still insanely high.
This light bar has an operating temperature range between -40° to 185° F. OedRo used a high-quality chip type that gives a more focused beam that shoots like a laser. Its heat sink with oxidization technique and aluminum body can tackle the heat from that heavy-duty operation.
For high weatherproofing, the light bar contains silica gel strips with thick layers of rubber. The ingress protection of the entire body is 68. So, you can drive it in the usual rainy or snowy weather.
5. Rigidhorse 52 Inch LED Light Bar Single Row
Fit for Pickup SUV ATV UTV Truck Roof Bumper
- The PC lens they used has a higher light transmission rate compared to a PMMA lens.
- The light has a slim design, making it so versatile. However, it actually has two rows of LEDs.
- You can get a 10-LUX output on the ground 200 meters ahead of your vehicle. The LED power is pretty high.
- Rigidhorse used an 8D design for a wider light beam.
- There is no instruction manual that provides accurate detail of the product in the package.
- The waterproof level of the light bar is lower than we expected.
You will like the Rigidhorse LED light bar if you prefer a slim design. This light bar provides a powerful beam even with its thin body utilizing its P8 LED chips. The 52” long light can emit around 15,000 lumens. It is compatible with any vehicle type and mountable on many parts of a truck, jeep, ATV, SUV, UTV, etc.
Rigidhorse used aluminum alloy as the housing of the bar. We all know about the heat conductivity of this material. While the bar already produces low heat, the effective heat dissipation removes the excess heat too.
Its IP67 weatherproof level can keep it intact in humid weather. Meanwhile, the material of choice for the mounting brackets is stainless steel. It is possible to adjust the beam angle using this part.
6. OedRo LED Light Bar Curved Triple Row
Fit for Passenger Car, Golf Cart, ATV, SUV, UTV, Truck
- You can select one from a curved or a straight design for the light bar.
- The silica gel and aluminum alloy housing have high heat conductivity, lengthening the lifespan.
- There is an oxidization technique on the heat sinks that ensure faster cooling.
- The light bar consumes low energy to operate. It also costs lesser than usual.
- There have been complaints about flickering issues.
- Some people received longer or shorter bars than what they wanted.
If you liked the last OedRo light bar but not a quad-row design, this one should interest you. This version of their LED light bar series offers a triple-row design that gives a bright spectacular light beam. The interesting thing is that you can choose between curved or straight shapes.
You will be getting a high brightness with a color temperature of 6,000K from this bar at a surprisingly low rate. It works perfectly within -40° to 185° F. You get a lengthy wiring harness in the box with a rocker switch.
As for the heat dissipation system, OedRo used its signature oxidization technique here. It makes the heat removal process lot faster than regular light bars.
The light bar possesses an IP68 waterproof level with thick rubbers. There are also silica gel strips like the quad-row one. Resistances against shatter, rust, and corrosion are also present in this light bar.
Installing the light bar is quite easy. You get a mounting instruction in the box with other hardware and wiring harness.
7. DakRide LED Light Bar Triple Row
Fit for Cherokee Suburban F150 Chevrolet Fellow Jeepers Nissan Pickup Van etc.
- Its beam can reach 600 meters ahead and 15 meters to both sides.
- There is waterproof rubber on the connection to stop water from going inside.
- You get two additional 4” LED pods and wiring harnesses.
- The wiring harnesses are cheaply made.
- Some people received defective products in the box.
Another light bar that can help you a lot is the LED bar from the DakRide brand. With a triple row design, this long item contains a number of LEDs and packs a high brightness output. As you get a spot-flood combo, you can mount it on a truck, ATV, UTV, etc., for off-road journeys. But that is not all you get.
There will be two additional LED pods that this light bar comes with. Each has a length of 4” and LED power of 60W. And to provide a proper connection to them, there are the wiring harnesses too.
Since the light bar and pods have durable construction, they stay okay between -40° to 185° F. You can connect them to 10-32V for smooth operation. This bar has a slightly curved design for better fitment. If you face any issue with the mounting and wiring, you can check their wiring diagram.
Both the mounting brackets for the pods and the bar has durable construction with tough screws for some perfect joints. They allow you to adjust the beam angle for the bar with ease.
There is more than one heat sink in the back of the bar for a higher heat flow rate. Meanwhile, its side-hollow design allows the heat to leave through the side too.
8. YITAMOTOR 52 inches Curved Led Light Bar
Fit for Passenger Car, ATV, Van, SUV, Truck
- The light has a curved design with a 27,000-lumen output for a spread and bright visibility.
- Because of its 150° floodlight angle, it works extraordinarily well as a fog light.
- The usage of iron for the mounting brackets made them more durable than usual.
- Condensation can form inside if exposed to so much water.
Next up, we have a LED bar from YITAMOTOR that contains dual rows and a curved design. It features an attractive look with a slim body of 2.17 inches. The additional wiring harness you get is 10-feet in length. Its speculative LED power is 300W.
You can mount it on your pickup, truck, SUV, ATV, etc., as a spot or fog light. Since the bar gives a 30° spotlight and 150° flood angle in total, it can play the role of both simultaneously. There are 68 pieces of LEDs for the former and 32 for the latter application.
You can get somewhere around 27,000 effective lumens out of the 52” light bar. Its color temperature is 6,000K. The 3030 LED beads work wonders in producing some high-quality light output without dark range.
As better heat dissipation is necessary for heavy-duty operations, there are 8-pieces of cooling fins in its heat sinks. They have 0.51 inches gap between them. Meanwhile, the waterproof level is IP68 on the bar.
YITAMOTOR used diecast aluminum for the housing and iron for the bracket. So, both survive for a long time in all seasons. These brackets are 360° adjustable.
9. YITAMOTOR LED Light Bar 300W 52 inches
Fit for Passenger Car, Golf Cart, ATV, SUV, Truck
- Its heat sinks contain 8-pieces of fins with gaps of 0.51 inches for faster removal of excess heat.
- You get two additional durable mounting brackets in the package.
- You get a solid 27,000 lumens with a 30° for spot and 60° for the floodlight.
- The cost of the light bar is comparatively low.
- You may hear noises from the light bar during operation.
Next on our list, another YITAMOTOR LED Light Bar took a place for its flexibility. The slim-designed body with two rows of LEDs lets you mount it almost in most places you want. You will receive a combination of spot and flood beams out of the bar.
The light bar is compatible with Jeep Wrangler JK from 2007 to 2018. What makes the bar extraordinary is its extra-durable mounting brackets. It has a variation without them, which costs so low. We think it is for the possibility that you may already have a set of them from before. Aside from them, you get a 10-feet wiring harness with a plug-and-play connection.
On one hand there are 68 pieces of spotlights with a 30° angle. On the other hand, you can notice 32-pieces of floodlights arranged in two rows with a beam angle of 60°. There are high-quality reflector cups for a wide and far light angle.
Its lumen output is 27,000 LM with a color temperature of 6,000K. YITAMOTOR used top-grade 3030 LED beads in their makings. They also made sure the item has an IP68 level so that it withstand any weather.
10. Nicoko 52″ 300w Straight LED Light bar
Fit for Passenger Car, Bus, Van, ATV, SUV, UTV, Truck
- You can change the color among ten options from the RF remote and 16-million options from the RGB halo on a smartphone.
- It has deep reflector cups to have a broader light.
- Because of the stainless-steel brackets, they stay untouched by rust, and the light remains steady.
- You can hear whistling sounds from the bar during operation.
- Both the app and the RF remote you get can be buggy.
RGB halos look stunning on a 52” light bar. The Nicoko Straight LED Light Bar offers you a color-changing feature where you can choose among ten different color options. The total number of color combinations is around 72.
You can control the color modes either using an RF remote or your smartphone. When using an android or IOS, you can choose from 16-million light options with over 200-modes.
The beam angle of the light bar is 30° spot and 60° flood. The output combines both to provide a total illumination of the ground ahead. As there are deep reflector cups, this light bar sends the beams in many directions. According to the brand, the brightness is 28,000 lumens. The actual rating is somewhere close.
Its body can resist any water or dust effects up to IP67 level. For a stable connection, the mounting brackets are made of stainless steel. It allows them to resist corrosion and rust.
There is a complete diagram explaining the wiring process of the light bar. You get a wiring harness in the package with a high-quality switch and fuse.
Buying a 52” light bar is a big deal as they do not usually come at a low rate. But the price, warranty, and such matters are ordinary in any product. What one needs to look at is the specific traits of the item. A 52” bar also has many factors that you cannot overlook when getting one.
We are adding some of these points in this section to help you in your buying session. Since most 52” light bars have a color temperature of 6,000K to 6,500K, we won’t bother you with that. Without further ado, let’s get to it.
Shape and Rows
52” bars are available in many shapes on the market. Firstly, decide if you want a straight or curved design. The latter is better in several ways, causing a higher cost. Also, make the decision between a round or square-shaped bar.
Meanwhile, LED bars come in single, dual, triple, and quad-row designs. Now, more rows obviously give higher brightness and wattage output. However, they cost much and use more energy from their power source. Quad-row is the brightest option as they have more LED beads on them.
The single-rowed ones are usually slimmer and can fit in tinier spaces. So, it is easy to mount them. They are more affordable as well.
Lumen Output of the 52” Light Bar
A 52” bar understandably emits a higher brightness than its lesser-sized counterparts. But it can depend on the row number as mentioned above. In a general sense, more LED beads mean more lumens. However, the housing system and the lens quality also play a huge role here.
Difference Between Raw Lumen and Effective Lumen:
The lumen that you see on the product descriptions of a LED bar is likely to be its raw lumen. They basically multiply the lumen output of one LED with the total number of LEDs. So, it is a theoretical result.
However, an effective lumen means the actual lumen of the light source. It is the practical outcome, which almost always appears to be lower than the raw lumen.
A light bar with a higher effective-lumen rating indicates the top-notch qualities of its housing and build. You can watch reviews on YouTube or read the ones from customers to find the effective lumen of a light bar. Remember that the same also applies to the wattage output of the item.
When checking the brand of the LED beads, always prioritize OSRAM, Phillips, Samsung, CREE, and Sylvania. It is so because the stats and output ratings they promise about their chips are reliable. Most no-name brands exaggerate the descriptions of their LED beads. But the well-known brands cannot for the constant monitoring by the customers and critics.
There are usually three beam patterns you can find on a light bar. Firstly, the spotlight angle gives you a beam that reaches so far in the distance. The floodlight is equivalent to fog lights, giving you an illumination wide and spread.
But the best is the combo beam that provides both angles in one. Prioritize 10-30° for the spot beam and 150-170° for the flood. Some combo light bars specialize in one beam type, while others give importance to both.
There is also the scenic-type beam pattern that casts a 120° angle. It is best for viewing a wide area ahead of the light source but not for long-distance visibility.
Depending on where you are mounting the light bar, you may need to look extra carefully for the quality of its components. For example, light bars for fog lights need to have a higher waterproof level of IP68 or IP69K. They also need high rust and corrosion resistance. But one that stays in a factory may not need it.
But all of them generate heat and need a perfect heat dissipation system. Aluminum alloy for the housing and heat sink is the best. There should also be enough spaces between the fins for faster heat flow.
Polycarbonate is excellent for lenses as they provide a higher light transference rate. Meanwhile, PMMA ones are more durable and scratchproof.
A 52” light bar must come with all the necessary hardware in the box. It includes a screw set, mounting brackets, a wiring harness with switch and fuse, and an instruction manual. Look for cast iron brackets with adjustable features.
They are steadier than aluminum ones. If the mounting brackets stay on the side, know that they will take a bit extra length. It can even go two inches higher.
Light bars with mounting brackets underneath are usually harder to install but are more stable.
Read more: In depth research on 50 inch light bars.
If you look at it, there are so many things to look into while buying a LED light bar. The problem is that if you don’t, then you will likely end up with a low-grade item. It can become the cause of frustration. We advise picking one from our list that we tested with our knowledge and experience on these matters.
Alternatively, you can browse and research on your own while keeping the points from our buying guide in mind.
Follow your priorities but do not overlook promising items only because they have low popularity. And always stay careful from false advertising as it is so frequent in no-name brands.